Because We Care About You!
We know the value of life
Alpha & Omega Healthcare engages in a person-centred care approach. We listen to and value what our clients and their families have to say about how they want to be supported. Our priority is helping our clients reach their goals, live well and find joy in each day.
Person-centred support empowers clients with a disability and their significant others to be involved in all decisions in their own life.
Alpha & Omega Healthcare specialises in providing care to clients with moderate to complex care needs in the comfort of their own home. Services we provide include but are not limited to:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL) activities of daily living
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Community Participation (CP) social and recreational activities
- Day Programmes, life skills building
- Voluntary Out Of Home Care (VOOHC)
- Temporary Accommodation or Respite Accommodation
What Families Say About Us
We are thankful to the team at Alpha & Omega Healthcare for the kind, caring and professional service that has been provided to my mother.